1. Information about our company:
Our website: www.damicoline.com it is of properties and managed by D'AMICO LINE S.R.L registered company in Italy registration number R.E.A. PA-327970 P.Iva IT06538860823 based via Esterna Realcelsi n2 90046 Monreale (PA).
Owner of the treatments D'AMICO LINE S.R.L who appointed his personal data protection officer Mr. D'AMICO ALESSANDRO, that can be contacted at email@example.com
2. What does this policy include
This privacy statement applies only and exclusively to the use of our website: www.damicoline.com.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored or used by other websites and we recommend that you check the privacy policies of those websites before providing them with any data.
3. Your Rights
According to the GDPR as the subject of the data you have the right to ask the owner of the treatment:
access to personal data and rectification or deletion thereof and limitation of treatment. You also have the right to oppose the processing of personal data and the right to portability of the information. You finally have the right to propose a complaint to the guarantor for the protection of personal data.
4. What data do we collect?
- Name and surname;
- Company name or company;
- Contact information such as email addresses and phone numbers;
- Demographic information such as the country;
- IP address;
- Type and version of the Web browser;
- Operating system;
- A list of URLs that begin with a reference site, your activity on our site and the site from which you exit;
5. How do we use your data?
All personal data are processed and stored securely, as long as they are necessary for the purposes of this Declaration on the processing of data, in particular for the fulfilment of our legal and contractual obligations. If necessary store your personal data also for other purposes, if and as long as the law allows us further storage for certain purposes, including defense from legal claims. We will respect our obligations and safeguard your rights according to the GDPR at all times.
Our use of personal data will always have a legal basis, either because it is necessary to execute a contract with you, or because you have consented to our use of personal data (e.g. by subscribing to e-mails), or because it is in our legitimate Interests. Specifically, we can use your data for the following purposes:
- Provide and manage your account;
- Provide and manage access to our site;
- Personalize your experience on our site;
- Provide our products (please note that we request your personal information to enter into a contract with you);
- Reply to your e-mails;
- Market research;
- Analyze the use of our site and collect feedback to allow us to continually improve our site and your experience as a user.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to use your personal information at any time, and to request its deletion.
Your ordering and payment data and possibly other data are subject to different legal retention obligations, which may be those of the Commercial Code. The law obliges us to keep the data for tax checks and economic controls.
We retain your personal information only for as long as it is necessary to use them as described above, or for as long as we are allowed to keep them.
6. Third-party websites and services
Data security is very important to us and to protect the data we have taken appropriate measures to safeguard and protect the data collected through our site.
- Use encryption and/or pseudonimizzazione where you should do so.
- Understanding of confidentiality, integrity, and availability requirements for processed personal data.
- Ensure that any data processor uses and implements appropriate technical and organizational measures.
- Collecting the minimum amount of data needed.
- Identification of responsible persons within our company and limited access to personal data.
Third parties (Google Analytics) whose content appears on our site may use third-party cookies, as detailed below in the Cookies section. Please note that we do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use and advise you to control the privacy policies of such third party.
7. Do we share your data?
We necessarily share your data with third parties with your consent to provide you with products and services on our behalf.
These may include:
- The processing of payments.
- Delivery of goods (shipping companies).
- Technical service companies (companies that provide technical services to be able to supply our services).
In some cases, third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where one of your data is required for this purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is handled securely and in accordance with your rights, obligations, and third party obligations under the law. We may compile statistics on the use of our site, including traffic data, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All these data will be made anonymous and do not include any personal identification information. Under certain circumstances, we may be legally obligated to share certain data in our possession, which may include your personal information, for example, if we are involved in legal proceedings, where we conform to legal requirements, a Court order or a governmental authority.
8. How can you control your data?
In addition to the user's rights under the GDPR, when you send personal information through our site, options may be provided to limit our use of the data. Specifically on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to not receive email from us and you can unsubscribe using the links provided in our email, or by managing your account).
9. Your right to hide information
10. How can you access your data?
Under the GDPR you have the right to access, modify or cancerrale your personal data stored and no commission is due.
In full autonomy you have access to our page of GDPR management. To do this just log in to the reserved area www.damicoline.com, and enter the section "My Account ", and then GDPR. We have made available a number of tools to handle your every request.
11. Location of data
For the provision of our services through our website www.damicoline.con we use Cloud Infrastructure Services providers in Europe.
13.Validity of the Italian version
This privacy statement was updated on May 25, 2018.